An update has been released for Warfare 1944 (v0.8.1.0).
- Team Auto-Balance feature now moves players based on time spent on their current team by default rather than moving players arbitrarily (favors least time when choosing).
- Removed some CVars that players could modify to allow for an unfair advantage.
- Added "ForceTeam" and "ForceTeamId" console commands for admins to use for switching individual players between teams manually.
- Added new Mid and Far Gunshot Audio.
- Added Mid and Far Grenade Explosion Audio.
- Adjusted Culling Distances for all assets to accommodate for Low Quality Settings.
- Optimized Terrain Tile Level Bounds for performance.
- Moved Water Blueprints from Main sublevel to the level they reside on.
- Increased LOD distances for foliage.
- Removed normals from all Terrain LODs.
- Reduced all Terrain LOD Texture sizes for performance.
- Optimized Terrain LOD Materials.
- Assigned Terrain tiles to a smaller streaming distance for performance.
- Fixed several floating props and foliage.
- Fixed floating hedgerows and mounds.
- Fixed floating fences.
- Adjusted Culling Distances to accommodate for Low Quality Settings.
- Adjusted Culling Distances for better performance.
- Adjusted Culling Distances on all assets to accommodate for Low Quality Settings.