An update has been released for Warfare 1944 (v0.8.6.0).
- Projectiles have been completely reworked for an improved experience.
- First iteration of improved hit detection system for projectiles. Client shots should register a bit more consistently on the server.
- Optimized bandwidth usage and server replication performance of all live and newly-spawned projectiles.
- Further bandwidth usage and server replication performance optimizations for fast-moving/bullet-like projectiles.
- Improved synchronization between client and server projectile instances.
- Resolved issues with smoke fx/amount of smoke from an active smoke grenade being out of sync for clients that were not present in the area when the smoke grenade had initially activated.
- Reduced lifespan of smoke grenade projectiles that would remain active long after the smoke fx had finished.