ShadowLightningWolf

Question about supporters monthly payment.

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I was about to purchase the Supporter Rank VI when I noticed that it was a monthly payed subscription. So if I cancel my monthly payment or don't renew it, do I also lose my rank and benefits as well when it ends?

You will still get free games per week for that month but you will loose your supporter status on discord after it runs out or you could just downrank i guess. 
Hope this helps :) Thx for supporting.

Edited by =AWP= D_Glazed

On 3/8/2018 at 9:39 AM, Payton Lewis said:

How do you cancel it 

Just cancel the monthly payment on paypal...

if you paid by credit card, how would you cancel the monthly payment? i want this month but not to continue payment at the moment

1 hour ago, Cman1800 said:

if you paid by credit card, how would you cancel the monthly payment? i want this month but not to continue payment at the moment

Just go to your pay-pal account, go to manage BD42 Limited Company payments and from there you can cancel any time. Hope this helps, cheers! :D

16 hours ago, R4D1C4L said:

Just go to your pay-pal account, go to manage BD42 Limited Company payments and from there you can cancel any time. Hope this helps, cheers! :D

i did not use a pay pal account i used my credit card directly

4 hours ago, Cman1800 said:

i did not use a pay pal account i used my credit card directly

Then hit up Bluedrake here on the forums and ask him if there's a way to stop the auto payments, unless it's just a one time by using a CC directly, so yeah, good luck man.

I am sure there would be a simple "Unsubscribe" button somewhere in the store, or where you can view your subscription on the site, as it is standard.