Sign in to follow this  
BlueStrain

Admin Abuse Of Power Report

3 posts in this topic

Username: BlueStrain

Date: 8/29/2017

Reason for report: Admin abuse of power  [FCV] =DRK= Slammed

Evidence: we were holding a capped obj alone while the other squads capped the current obj me and my squad who were all doing well being coordinated and getting along with no incidents. when that objective we were on was cappable and the other squads started to spawn on the HAB we placed slammed here the second he spawned was yelling at my squad members i asked him to calm down and shut up and stop yelling at my squad members he looked at me and said "what the fuck did you say" i said stop fucking yelling at my squad members he shot me in  the face and my buddy had to revive me and i then returned the favor and he banned me for 2 weeks in every other populated professional server that is the definition of admin abuse of power i called for an admin and no one responded the first time he shot me before i took action no response all i heard was a chuckle in VOIP chat from slam. I have been playing on free candy van since PR and early squad alpha and never been harassed or seen this abuse of power before im disappointed just as much as my squad was disappointed when they saw what he did right in front of them. 2 of my buddy's who saw what happened are Meatomor and AlwaysAngry

I saw in the discord chat there were some videos of this, I would love to see it :)

Feel free to post them here!

Yeah, I'd love to see some proof because I would never in a million years believe this otherwise.

Sign in to follow this