Sign in to follow this  
MonnSTAR

MonnSTAR application for Community Developer

6 posts in this topic

• To begin, please CLICK HERE to sign our standard non-disclosure agreement.
    Yes
  • Are you currently over 18, and capable of signing legal documents?
    Yes
  • What are your current disciplines?
    Environment Modeling
    Level Design
    Interface Design
    Blueprint Programming (Unreal Engine 4)
    Gameplay Design
  • Do you have a current resume or portfolio?
  • Are you familiar with Github/Gitlab?
    Yes
  • Are you familiar with managing Github/Gitlab issue tickets?
    No
  • Are you familiar with Github/Gitlab code repositories?
    No
  • Do you currently have Git management software installed and configured?
    No
  • Do you have examples of work?

So a little bit more about myself, I am a 33 (almost 34) year old US Army Veteran, I was military intelligence and I have done a few tours over seas as both military and private contractor.  Got out of that life for a bit and decided to go to school for 3D art and started to fall in love with level design and environmental art.  I graduated from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida in December of 2016 with my BA of Computer Science in Game Art.  Currently, I live in Florida with 3 other veterans who also specialize in working games.  We have a really good hard surface modeler, an animator, and a guy who is going for his Masters in Game Design.  

I think myself along with my room-mates would be a nice addition to your team as we all have our degrees in this field.  We saw your video about the voxel shooter you made in two weeks and figured we would come let our presence be known.  If you need some work done, we'd love to see how we could help.

Hi MonnSTAR , I can't seem to find your NDA . Make sure you click the link on the first question of the application form . Very nice resume.
message me anytime if you need

8 hours ago, =DRK= D_Glazed said:

Hi MonnSTAR , I can't seem to find your NDA . Make sure you click the link on the first question of the application form . Very nice resume.
message me anytime if you need

Hey brother, apologies about that, for some reason I didn't even think to myself if I had actually signed a NDA or not, but I got it submitted now.  I look forward to seeing if you guys will allow me to help you out on this project.  Cheers!

Sign in to follow this