So many years ago a game called America's army 2.5 was created, by the US military to try and make young men join the military, this game was completely free and is honestly the best. realistic game ever while still be fun and simplistic, I really want Bluedrake to add it to their games list because I would love to see more people play and bring it to life again.

Haven't logged back into this account since February of last year lol. Just wanted to say I'm all for this as well. I remember at the age of 12 this game, Delta Force BHD, and Rainbow Six 3(xbox) were some of the first games to get me into military style shooters. Probably the first game I ever played where I was introduced to the game mechanic of bleed-out and bandaging in an FPS. The one life per round aspect also made the games intense. Smoke grenades were actually effective and one good frag grenade could easily turn the tide of a match. 

Looks like they revived AA 2.5 with a specialized game client though at this website!

http://aao25.com/forum/

May just have to give it a download to try it myself. The nostalgia is just too much!

Yeah it is still alive and kicking. The community has slowly lowered over the years. The training requirements that use to be have been lifted to because everyone plays SF maps. and SF training was hell. I loved bridge crossing!

Well its not terrible, however the game wasn't built to look amazing it was built specifically on realism, which is why it is the best game ever.

This reminded me of it and got me to redownload it. Been playing. Oh the nostalgia. I played when originally released and played the 2.5 assist version that is out now. Just do it. So worth it. Since the community has become smaller and smaller you're not required to do all the training anymore. But back in the day this game was great. The gameplay still stands up today and the graphics aren't so bad you can't stand it. 25 people on bridge crossing today was great. Usually 50 people online at any given point and it comes with its own launcher.  You don't have to do anything to make it work.