JunoGaming

BlueDrakes Apprentice/Descendant?

4 posts in this topic

A cheers to the man who uses Common Sense! We love you man. But my concern is and its not going to be for a long time. But who will govern the Drakelings when you depart from this life? You are really revolutionizing the internet but no one really knows it yet besides your core friends, family, community. So I must ask who will it be? Who will you pass down this site, channel, rejuvenation of all the games and such to?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JunoGaming said:

A cheers to the man who uses Common Sense! We love you man. But my concern is and its not going to be for a long time. But who will govern the Drakelings when you depart from this life? You are really revolutionizing the internet but no one really knows it yet besides your core friends, family, community. So I must ask who will it be? Who will you pass down this site, channel, rejuvenation of all the games and such to?

I suppose his little drakeling, his son.

On 12/24/2016 at 3:24 PM, VJEX said:

I suppose his little drakeling, his son.

That is it from the loins of the great himself PaPa Drake

Everytime i see of hear the work trilogy i reminds me the trilogy of movies called  the cornetto trilogy by Edgar wright, every movie in the trilogy has Simon Pegg and Nick Frost

Edited by SomeGuy
Remembered something about the cornetto trilogy