SomeGuy

First project application

First project application

First person to suggest a project well that i know of at least so i am pretty excited and hopefully get a reply and get accepted and really add to this community. 

Will process after xmas =P merry christmas!

Also btw... have you thought about doing this for GTAV:N?

We already have developer access to the release, it might be good to get established there instead of SAMP. SAMP is established but I think GTAVN could be the next generation

Well i have insider scoop on things from friends Blue and they are saying GTA:V Numbers have gone down and SAMP has gone up By 20k as stated on my application form 20k to 40k this year and SAMP numbers have stayed steady at 20k at the despite of the release of the GTA:V dedicated servers.

We could move to MTA as it is newer and i have heard people can have custom skins if they want and this could lead to using mods in multiplayer as a custom skin is a kinda of mod so if this system was built upon you could have custom mods being run of servers but SAMP has numbers and MTA is not that popular even though it is the superior Program but people don't want to move so we could be the ones who could lead the push into MTA but it is very risky so if this application was to be accepted and a servers was to be set up and it worked out we could later down the line make another server on MTA and see how it goes but it is not worth the risk really but it is your choice.

(at this point i pressed to add rep to you and it took me to your profile page so i went back i saw all that i wrote was gone until it loaded up, literally this is the best forum system ever)

I have the experience in all things GTA other than SA, I some what a expert i am just looking from a experts opinion and a veteran of GTA multiplayer stuffz. If this application doesn't work out maybe i could help your team with GTA:V if this (Meaning the application gets accepted

(Just making sure you under stand me(Wow bracket within a bracket bracketception)))does i can still help out.

PS: SoME BRibErY mONey

1190169807331.jpgdollar-bill.jpg

Oh yeah blue i accidentally pressed save more I didn't mean to it was just taking to fucking long i am to impatient my doctor tells me that maybe it is because i am a emo thats why i have a doctor is the first place (jokes i love em)   than once so it made another post so i edited it to wrong(Deleted) kind of a good idea to remove posts from certain parts of the forum for things like this. 

Yeah i know what you are talking about, The ability to host your own server with mods and stuff, yeah that is what i think what my friend was talking about.

EDIT: did you move the application to somewhere else from the Development Project? Because it is not there.

Edited by SomeGuy
Added A Q.

7 hours ago, SomeGuy said:

Yeah i know what you are talking about, The ability to host your own server with mods and stuff, yeah that is what i think what my friend was talking about.

EDIT: did you move the application to somewhere else from the Development Project? Because it is not there.

Hey, sorry SomeGuy we were editing some server backend and it reset development project applications. The forum is still a little new, so we're still fixing things up and learning how to use everything, so things like that might happen just for this first week. Could you resubmit it for me?

Fuck me, i know this isn't your fault, so could i post a more simpler version of the one i wrote originally for now just for you to review while i write up a full detailed application is that fine.