GrimAvenger93

Mechwarrior: Living Legends

18 posts in this topic

This is a forum to talk about Mechwarrior Living legends. 

That being said, there will be no hard bashing of any other MW titles in this forum. Lets keep it civil. Having a civilized discussion is one thing, but bashing wandering samurai or PGI into the ground will not be tolerated.

Are there people seeding the Mechwarrior torrents? because I am downloading the installer for 0.8.0 and the patch for 0.8.2 and the download speed is really low. 

3 hours ago, MisterChief53 said:

Are there people seeding the Mechwarrior torrents? because I am downloading the installer for 0.8.0 and the patch for 0.8.2 and the download speed is really low. 

The download is fairly slow. Im very sorry for this. But once its done its done! :)

• Like 1

I saw this mod when I was a kid, roaming around searching for Crysis Mods but never actually grasped at it fully. Now that BlueDrake blew it up in the air a little bit I might give it an actual whirl, will attempt to download it during the weekend.

Hope to see folks in-game soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N0VA said:

I saw this mod when I was a kid, roaming around searching for Crysis Mods but never actually grasped at it fully. Now that BlueDrake blew it up in the air a little bit I might give it an actual whirl, will attempt to download it during the weekend.

Hope to see folks in-game soon!

We would happily accept you! Please feel free to drop by the teamspeak and we would happily teach you the in game basics.

MWLL.Mekmaster.com

1 minute ago, Warlord Kentax said:

Wait... MWLL is a thing again?

Yes! yes it is. we even have a forum on this website! 

We will be updating this page regularly and replying to all of the threads on the page's forums!

2 minutes ago, Warlord Kentax said:

Wait... MWLL is a thing again?

Yep, check the front page, near the bottom.

It's about time this got a bit more publicity, I played it once years ago and loved it, not quite sure why I haven't played it. It kind of fell off my radar. I'm happy to see it still alive and chuggin.

33 minutes ago, Seether18 said:

It's about time this got a bit more publicity, I played it once years ago and loved it, not quite sure why I haven't played it. It kind of fell off my radar. I'm happy to see it still alive and chuggin.

Please come play again! There have been a few changes and the community is growing at a rapid rate right now!

Really happy that this is a thing. I was ignorant of all things Mechwarrior up until about a year ago. Bluedrake uploaded some MWO footage (on Frozen City, iirc, which was my favourite map) that I initially thought was rather... stale and boring. I was then urged to download it by a couple of gaming buddies and got rather invested in it. Ended up putting about a dozen videos of it on my youtube channel and joining a lance, the Red Lancers.

I ended up quitting it due to becoming a father and not having much time, but by then I was already kind of burned out.. There were many things that I thought just weren't right, and thought the game could be so vastly improved by things I now see in MWLL... the ability to pilot tanks, or even walk around... the maps for the most part were... alright... but then there were some that were just godawful (Terrible Thermal Terra Therma)

Anyway, looking forward to having a bit of free time to come play with you folks :)

Please do! We will be uploading many videos and screenshots to our own forum on this website. Feel free to drop in and check in on the progress!

We also have a teamspeak and discord if you have any questions!

Who all showed up for chaos march this weekend!? 

What were your thoughts?

For anyone wondering why we are having issues with the teamspeak server/ huntress servers in game. Our server was damaged during a snowstorm. We are contacting the provider soon to get an ETA on service stability.  Thank you all for being so patient with the game while these issues get sorted out!

I showed up and then couldn't connect for a while so I ended up in pub matches for the rest of the night that I was on.  Is there a discord invite floating around somewhere I can use to get into that?

Hey talin, check our forums on this page for TS and discord. We had to switch to our backup TS chanel yesterday after the american servers went down

Living legends looks way better than MWO and i see you can do more things like tanks and ground combat looks great i cant find the downloadon your site but i get it any way from an nother place hope to have it set up soon

Is this still a thing? I tried to find the download link and... no joy.