schiznitkerwyn

Ban appeal

25 posts in this topic

In-Game Name: Schiznitkerwyn

CD Hash (Identifier):72ec57d4c23eefb54fca0e0f144b9919

Date of Appeal: 4/3/2017

Date of Infraction: Saturday 4/1/2017

Administrator on Duty (if Applicable): Unknown

Additional Information: Banned because an admin was whining about my MIC, which is built into my computer... I basically told him "Its a game, and obviously you fucking hear me because you wouldn't have booted me earlier when i told you to fuck off telling me i need to buy a mic... Not gonna buy a MIC on your behalf, unless you wanna pay for it". I don't normally get annoyed but its like cmon man really? And this admin was on a ban spree anyway. No disrespect honestly, as i said its a game... What was disrespectful is being a pretentious asshole expecting someone to buy a new MIC on their demand... As i said, he OBVIOUSLY heard me.... But nope, banned. Funny thing is i was just on the server like 3-4 hours ago. Server crashed, and im banned... Was switching to IA DRANG.

I understand "its a game" but we have players on the server that take this game seriously....disrespecting our admins also is not something I will tolerate.

88Whatever: lmfao teenage logic. i was a teengar on my first deployment. 19 iraq, been all over that shit hole. 88Whatever: no but ill give you my dick in your mouth for free 88Whatever: on some real shit, better control your admins. or atleast screen who an admin is, cause some shit is petty af 

Edited by Slammed

Lol the 2 other replies weren't even to the admin lmfao. Was joking around with someone on our team, so whats the point? And yea i came back on and said control your admins, because HE LITERALLY kicked me due to my mic... Not the above conversation, that DID NOT even INVOLVE him. Wow smh.. Also, if you take the game seriously you got issues. To those people i say- go do the real deal, if you wanna be serious.

Edited by schiznitkerwyn

Thats okay, your decision was overruled. :)HAVE A NICE DAY. Also stand behind the comment i made- If you are taking a simulation game serious, go do the real thing :)

1977314_10200532909162006_8090023423743065776_n.jpg

ASV Gunners Seat.jpg

MikeMullen.jpg

88Whatever, ie. Dearest Douchenozzle,

Hello, this is your friendly neighborhood Flash. If you recall, I'm the admin who banned you, and pretending to not be on the ban list isn't going to make you *gasp* "not" on the ban list. My "ban spree" you are on about consisted of about 5 individuals who don't play by the server rules, and never wanted to, yourself included. The rest of them were only kicked, by the way, you were the only ban, and it felt good to do. Next time you're ingame (if you aren't banned everywhere else by now, could have fooled me from you coming on here trying to appeal), have a buddy of yours record you speaking and then have them play it back for you, and the amount of banging pots and pans in the background of your microphone will cause you to realize that whatever soup kitchen you're broadcasting from isn't suited to the standards of I.P. addresses we allow on our server. Please upgrade to at least a 4-star Michelin restaurant staffed by kittens and crying babies before attempting to appeal this ban any further.

Sincerely Never Yours,
Flash879

P.S.: I realize you only posted the appeal to gripe about the flagrant, "obvious" admin aboose (There's A Link For That) you feel has been incurred upon you, but let me remind you that military service is never an excuse to get out of things. Rather, it's supposed to be an honor upon your life and future, and for your fellow service-men and -women. You have failed them today by being the petty, whiny, little bitch that lower minded members of the U.S. Army (ie. your branch) make the U.S Air Force out to be, and you should feel gravely ashamed of yourself. Also buy a goddamned headset, they're $5 at a thrift store. Flash ouuuuwwwwt.

Edited by Flash879
  • Like 2

Lol, did i ever say its an excuse? So now you're making the air force look illiterate and ignorant. Yea, you are a whiner. Bitching about COMMO like its something i can control, and i basically told you... EXACTLY what i thought, about you're pretentious whining. You literally banned me, cause i told you to fuck off its a game and i am not here to appease you, nor go buy another mic... on your behalf... Again, you wanna keep acting like a kid? "pots and pans in the background", idk wtf you're talking about lol outside of possibly MY SPEAKERS AND THE POTS AND PANS ARE BOOMS AND BANGS FROM PR, OR my 65 inch 4K TV with Cambridge THX Soundworks Surround sound, thats also linked into my PC? what part of BUILT IN MIC do you not get? Or did not get, when i told you the issue.. Again, who the fuck is petty? Oh yea, the chairforce.

Edited by schiznitkerwyn

I wish i could play back, how fucking dumb you sound trying to "order" someone to go buy a mic. Fucking pathetic dude. In fact, this shit makes me LAUGH. its ENTERTAINING. People like you, who get off on the limited little power you have which btw is literally a fucking keyboard... Smh, keep going air force :).

Oh and you were the only one, who had issues hearing me. Again, repeating myself. Whole issue, started with you.. Whining.. Mean while you weren't originally in the squad, and jumping inbetween all kinds of shit. So, don't expect me to be pleasent or professional when you come off like a straight up dick face. Ever think about checking your mumble, mumble settings, and your receive settings? Cause YOU are the only person I've ever had bitch about my mic. At least I have one... so really, what's the issue? Outside of getting triggered over someone cussing? Lmfao. Like I said you are entertaining at this point. 

I'm LOL'ING also Flash. Shame I can remember exactly, EXACTLY what happened and verbatim tell you... When all you can do, is act exactly how you did talking to me on the server. Toxic Leadership Syndrom, obviously it's rampant up in here. See, I can go from 0-100 back to 0... All about how YOU act. Wouldn't have an asshole response and reaction, if you didn't start the problem with an asshole attitude. 

Obviously you heard me well enough when I cussed you out right? Where was all the pots and pans banging then? So either you are just a liar, or were throwing a moody that day. Lol so proving the point, you were the issue. I have a mic, was following SQLDR's orders... you were just a squad member, and not even from the get go. Jumping all over. Fact I'm here having to repeat what you clearly chose not to read, makes me question your intelligence. Guessing you were a fueler in the air force. 

Permabanned will not remove you from the ban list #triggered lmfao

cool story bro. lol say good bye to 3 accounts no longer donating :). even if i was unbanned at this point, i would not even fuck with your server for the small amount of time i do play anything. between you two keyboard warriors, no wonder no one has fucked with your server for ALONG TIME. 

You don't have 3 accounts. He called me bro, and he said my story was cool.

Actually yea, i do. But i did not realize until i went to go do as i said, that when i changed banks from the Federal Credit Union i was using last year, to USAA in Feb of this year, i never updated my monthly 7.99 donation to the new bank account. So all good, problem self solved thanks to my forgetfulness DOH. 

Edited by schiznitkerwyn

Begging our admin team one by one isn't going to get you unbanned, as if you believe we don't communicate with one another. The constant bipolar nature of your remarks has me convinced enough that you really couldn't give a shit, and that the only reason you'd want back into our server is for the expressed purpose of trolling our other players who properly play the game.

You've literally, not figuratively, literally pissed off every admin who could have possibly lifted your ban, ever, in the history of FCV. As Bluedrake42 once said in a similar situation, I'm sorry if you thought that our ban list messing up due to a bug allowed you to believe you had been unbanned, as "our ban lists automatically fail from time to time, but I can assure you if you are able to join the server... it is because of a technical fault, and not because you are welcome there."

Cheers

Edited by Flash879
  • Like 1

why would you run a 65inch 4k tv on a game that requires one core at most and 2gb ram? the sounds of explosions threw your mic is because your sitting to close to your speakers which in turn guarantees your claim of using a 65inch tv a complete bullshit lie cause you wouldint sit 2 feet in front of a 65inch tv period plus your sound system is worth at most 40 dollars so dont go blaming it on having this incredible system cause thats also bullshit glad the community is active with good moderators that ban abusive people like you i was banned once for a simple mistake and "slammed" was nothing more then respectful and helpful and got me right back in there ive also read several other ban appeals where he conducted himself the same way and was very helpful and polite in his responses so calling them names shows your true age and the reason why people like you are not needed on FCV servers ruining the game for everyone else................good riddance 

• Like 1

I'm very disappointed in everyone's behavior in this thread.. People need to step up their game. 

Staff or not. Be courteous.