Ruffian

Introduce Yo'self!

80 posts in this topic

Lemon Juice....ya

I met ruffian in the early summer of 2016 on a garry's mod rp server or something...

So yeah basically I never really cared for this community in the past few years, but now its really starting to speak to me. And i really think that i'd fit in here. Ya know just  a little adjustments i'll have to make.

Hey guys, I go by Tarzan of the Drapes in discord and pretty much everywhere else. I live in the southwest part of the US. I enjoy reading, listening to music, playing games, and pretending to be operator af in tacticool games (which ends badly most of the time). I play mostly strategy, fps, and team based games, tho I suck at pretty much all of them :P. Still working on the vital part of communication within games, but I'll get there... eventually.... someday.... in the future.... maybe.

see you on the battlefield

Edited by Daftmonk
  • Like 1

Hello everyone,

I'm Zdenko aka SandwichSimple or short [SS] *wink, wink*. I'm from a smaller country in Eastern Europe, called Croatia from the Balkan region. (wiki linked for you lazy asses who want to know more about it)

I used to play some PR and Swat 4 before, then i got a job and worked a lot, got tired, didn't play for a while, hell didn't even turn on my pc for like a month, now i'm back in da gamee baby... also, now that I got some money of that work, I finally managed to buy Arma 3, just so I can play with all the great members of this community, I love playing military oriented games, simulator games, especially games based on teamwork.

I'm a pretty fast learner and like to learn new stuff, either in general, or gaming related, love to work with technology and stuff PC related in general, always open for critics and suggestions.

I'm so happy to become a member of this community, also can't wait to start gaming again, as soon as my Arma 3 is downloaded, will see you guys on the battlefield :D

Please be my friend! :/

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I am Itsgotime. I am from USA and I am still trying to figure out who I am. I am huge RTS genre fanboy but I really have gotten into tactical shooters over the years since they always had a place in my heart to play. For shooters I play Arma 3 and Squad. As for RTS games I play FAF (Forge Alliance Forever) which is a community mod that allows players to play Multiplayer for Supreme Commander Forge Alliance, Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, Command and Conquer Generals, Starcraft, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Anno 2070, and Homeworld Remastered Collection. As for other games I play World of Warships.

Somehow I found myself here for being a viewer of Bluedrake42 for over a year. I love computers and I am currently learning about them. My dream someday is to develop a open source RTS game built up for the community. I am happy to be here and hope to meet some of you soon. Cheers!

Hiya! I'm Drew. (hence the username)

HUGE fan of Blue Drake, Battlefield 2 (which intrigued me to get PR) and firearms (my favorite is the FN-P90).

Glad to be here!

Hello All! I'm Unreal3D. I have worked in the 3DArt/Games Industry for the past 10 years. I got my start as a 3d artist, worked for a couple of companies, sent 2 games to market on Steam, blah, blah..;) For the past 3 years or so I have been selling 3d content on TurboSquid, and Renderosity. I also provide code and blueprints to various UE4 clients. I am currently working on a vehicle physics project for the Unreal 4 Marketplace. If anyone needs my assistance don't hesitate to ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Cheers!

Hi everybody!

I'm akephalos. I'm just a random guy who started playing tactical shooters less than a year ago (when I bought ofdr), but I have a low-mediocre pc so I can actually play only old ones. 

I am a student of computer science, my main interests and hobbies are coding, military history, music, weapons and obviously videogaming.

Glad to be here :D

What's up my dudes, FlyingJebus here. 

I just got my very first PC built and one of my goals is to play with BlueDrake42 himself. I've been watching his videos for quite some time now and now when I got my PC, I decided to join the forums.

"I am a weapon in human form, just unsheat me and point me at the enemy" - Some dude at Whiterun.

Yooo!
I'm Bryan and I've been into PC gaming for some time now. I first became aware of the awesomeness of what is PC gaming back around 8th grade or so. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 was my first game and it was there where I actually joined my first clan/community known as the |100|-they have not been up and active anymore sadly ;/. but that's besides the point.. I ended up creating my own youtube channel around that time as well-- when MW2 was popping-- and had some success on it. I ended up just not posting up anymore since i did not have a great system AT ALL. major lag and low fps. 

I've grown to become an enthusiast and crave for being part of a great community again.

I've learned to build PC's by my own. I ended up frying my first PC hahaha.... but I learned. Now, I've had my first aftermarket pc build going on for 4 years now and been doing well ever since. I learn everyday by keeping up to date on tech news. I know up to a certain extent, not a full expert just sayin' lol... 

I miss chatting amongst a community of authentic pc gamers or alike and simply contributing by joining a great community and helping it grow. I still don't know my strengths but, one thing is for sure, i also love making beats. ;P it's like this.. music production is my wife and pc gaming is my side hoe... or vice versa... idk... but i hope you get my point.

I did this on the oldforum but looking back at it it's pretty cringy so hopefully this one will be better.

So ya'll already know my name's Jay, my social security number is **-***-***, I play video games too much, I'm a console peasant, I play to win, I'm an achievement hunter, I know code, I attend College, I mix music(House, Future House, Trap, Electronic), I despise children. I have a dark humor and I tend to avoid people that have nothing in common in interests.

I've been watching BD42 on YT for about 3 years now, been lurkin' on the website for awhile but I share my thoughts sometimes. See ya later fam.

To elaborate on my gaming life I started on the N64, I don't really remember the games I played but I had about a dozen games. I had the GameCube but didn't really like it, the original Xbox I liked, then the PS2 was great, the PS3 I didn't really feel it, then the 360 which I preferred and now X1. I started achievement hunting about two years ago and 100% cheevos for a bunch of games. I like to brag that I 100% every Souls game(from Demon Souls to Dark Souls 3 except Bloodborne), I consider myself an above average gamer since 90% of game that has leaderboards I tend to be somewhere on top although a lot except when its filled with hackers/modders.

To elaborate on my musi lifestyle I started listening to electronic music when I was 11. Discovered Dubstep which I loved until I was 14. No I despise dubstep. I discovered House music and loved that. Then came Trap, Melbourne Bounce, Chill, Experimental House/Chill and all House sub-genres such as Deep House, Bass House, Future House etc which I still listen to to this day. At around 16 I started using FL Studio and didn't know what I was doing but over time I got to learn and I make mashups and such for myself and some friends but I don't produce any music as I can't find a unique style. I'm thinking of taking Deamau5's Masterclass to deepen my skill, knowledge and hopefully develop a style that makes me different than all the soundcloud whores that use sample presets and pirated programs. I got some connections in some labels and got contacts to some established DJ's/producers.

I'd be happy to answer any questions

I like tacticool vigemagams.

Been following gluebrake (saw some guy in this thread write that so I'll keep it goin) for about a year now. Played Pr on and off back in like 2008 when i was like 17? Now I'm fucking older and the tactical/team based gameplay seems to be the only game style that's appealing these days. I live way the fuck down in middle earth up the road from hobbiton (New Zealand) so i have hairy as fuck oversized feet. Would like to help grow the community in nz & aus. I've got swuard and erma tree looking forward to ghost recon wildlands.

Add me on steam 1diotbox.

This is Pete...aka 31Kilo.....SFS K-9 71-75.....PTSD.....I'M 63 but young at heart been watching Drake on YouTube for about a year...I finally loaded the game and would love to join you guys on a server that's noob friendly

PETEY.jpg

My name is Kristof, I am a fan of tactical shooters and mil sim games. I found this forum while browsing the internet for info on playing OF: Dragon Rising online.

Hello!  I just joined minutes ago.  I'm a fan of tactical shooters (despite my skill level), I don't normally get myself involved with gaming communities but I'll give it a shot.  I also play airsoft maybe twice a month and am also a big sci-fi nerd.

Hello!, my name is Oren D, I'm 16 from Israel.

I'm a 3-year self-taught C++ programmer, I play realistic shooter and simulators like Arma 3 and I'm relatively new to this community (DRK), found it while watching one of Bluedrake's videos.
I want to make a software engineer degree in the future.

When I'll turn 18, I'll have 3 years forced serving in the army.

I use Steam daily, be sure to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mr_oren

My discord: Mr_Oren#6617

Edited by Mr_Oren
  • Like 1

Hello everybody. I'm Leo, I've been watching Bluedrake's channel for a pretty long time but only now I created this account here. 
I like mostly FPS and immersive games, I'm an IT student, guitarist, I know a little bit of C/C++, I'm starting to learn Android development and I like learning languages.

If you want some "Backup", just call me . 

Edited by Backup
  • Like 1

Hey everyone! I'm Red, or DjDerpItAll on some accounts. I have been in the community for some time but never really sure where to start. I absolutely love this community and want to get involved anyway I can. Unfortunately I am not a huge designer or master coder, but I do record and edit videos. Mainly for my school, but I have been wanting to start branching out and editing more professional-grade material. If any assistance is required in this field I am MORE that happy to help. Message me on here if I can help. Hope to meet y'all soon!!!

~Red

Salutations.

My name is pronounced cypher, figured I'd clear that up right off the bat.

I've been watching Bluedrake youtube reviews for a while, some of which inspired me to get into Arma 3. 

I am a web designer, some-what of a programmer and a tactical gaming fan. I've been looking into combining all three of those truths and working on maps and mods for the games I play. 

Cheers!

-siifr

Hey gang. I go by Topher, TopherZ420 or 'Uncle Topher' in the beta testing guild I co-founded many moons ago, called 'Elder Moot'. What started as a single game guild blew apart into a multi-versed playing, testing and general gathering guild for old, salty basterds. I actually JUST caught a stream of BlueDrake playing Hellion and...I was blown the fuck away. I NEVER watch streaming gaming and I got glued to watching BD try and deal with airlocks and connecting modules and ships in Hellion for like 2 hours, which is, again, unheard of, for me anyway. So great fucking job on THAT, BD.

I'm in.

I have had extensive experience with Alpha and Beta testing before STEAM and Early Access took all objectivity and exclusivity away from those endeavors. Now I just try and sift thru the detritus of EA games and find the hidden gems, blogging about them in my WordPress blog "Polish Wisdom". I just dig the vibe BD puts out and this community at large, so I wanted to be a part of it.

Hello everyone. My in game name is Sheepmaster. Not a game designer or developer or anything but joined this community to support everything it represents. I just found out about project reality bf2 a few months ago after discovering Bluedrake42's YouTube channel. it's basically the only game I play as of right now. I play during the week in the morning EST if anyone wants to join me on English speaking servers. Thanks all glad to be part of this community. 

Steam: Sheepmaster269

Sup peeps, the name's Redneck. Most probably know me by now. I'm a forum/discord Moderator. I've been in the community for around three years now and it feels like 10. I play generally the same types of games as everyone else here. I'm a self taught musician, enjoy firearms, and hunting/fishing. Other than that I just shitpost to Youtube usually. See y'all around :P

• Like 2

Hi im Mega. Im an amateur memer and Im a second rate music artist that pretty much shitposts to soundcloud, feel free to check that out on my page here. Ive been playing PC games for a very long time and I mostly enjoy rts and realistic/tactical shooters. I like guns and to bullshit with people on my discord channel in the evenings. Bluedrake is litertally the only video game youtuber I can stand and I like this community. Pleased to meet all of you