Sign in to follow this  
[Jan]

Banned for no reason

Banned for no reason

Hey i was playing with my friends and we were killing zombies. Then me and my homie got banned [Jan] and Smokey

There have been some issues with the automatic ban system. There will be some changes made to it soon, so I would just be patient until then. Once the changes happen, all bans will be reset. Additionally automatic bans will only last for twenty-four hours. Only administrator bans will be permanent, and naturally automatic bans will be reviewed... and possibly upgraded to permanent bans if the reason is deemed suspicious enough.

Unfortunately as you possibly know... cheating in FiveM is a massive systemic issue. Most servers are rendered unplayable because of it. Our anti-cheat system simply scans for player behavior that is deemed "impossible" (such as spawning in items, regenerating health, or other things that are not possible any other way than through cheating.) While most of the time it is likely automatic bans are correct... the automatic system has been known to improperly ban users from time to time. However this is why we will be changing the system here soon.

In general... we would rather have a few innocent players be banned, than a few guilty players not be banned... since it only takes one cheater to ruin the server.

So TLDR... we'll reset you and your friend's ban here soon enough. Just be patient. Additionally the ban system will be updated shortly after to only ban users for twenty four hours. If you want to help us improve the ban system, then sending us your log files (as well as recapping what happened when you were banned in detail) will be immensely helpful.

Cheers!